MACHINE IS SUPPLIED COMPLETE AND READY TO USE!
Complete With: Hose wand, floor tool.
The 70 litre wet pick-up 1800 is not just big in capacity but equally big in performance.
When it comes to the rough and tumble of heavy-duty applications, the full Structofoam construction will stand you in good stead; whilst in operation performance is second to none.
The power head is fully Structofoam by design, incorporating two Twinflo’ 2-stage bypass motors and the Nucable plugged replaceable cable facility is an added feature. A simple dump hose emptying facility is fitted as standard. All models are fitted as standard with our spinning ball safety float valve and trash basket inlet filter.
Accessories are to the full 38mm (11/2”) convenient standard with long hoses, stainless steel tube sets and a Structofoam wet pick-up nozzle.
The 1800’s work for a living – of that there can be no doubt.
• Stay Cleaning for Longer – Huge 70L wet capacity and 26.8M cleaning range.
• Unrivalled Performance – Equipped with long-life TwinFlo 2-stage bypass motor.
• Built to Last – Heavy-duty Structofoam construction used in both head and body.
• Handy Cable Replacement – Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
• A Tool For Every Job – Professional accessory kit, long hoses and stainless steel tube set.
|Power||230V AV 50/60Hz|
|Motor Power||1060 X 2 W|
|Suction||2400 mm H2O|
|Capacity Wet||70 L|
|Cleaning Range||26.8 m|