Our Commitment To Privacy
- The types of personal information which we hold;
- The purposes for which we hold personal information;
- With whom we may share personal information;
- For how long we hold personal information; and
- What procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
What Personal Information Do We Hold?
We hold the following Personal Information:
The information which you voluntarily provide to us when using this website including, without limitation:-
- Your name, address, telephone number, credit card details and e-mail address;
- Information about the equipment/services in which you have expressed an interest in.
- The information which will enable us to ascertain your credit status;
- Information obtained by us from third parties, such as credit reference agencies
For What Purpose Do We Hold Personal Information?
We hold the information which you provide to us:
- For our own administrative, sales, marketing and product/service development purposes;
- If you wish to proceed with our services, we may use your information to obtain a credit check from credit reference agencies;
Depending on the information which you have provided to us, we may contact you by letter, e-mail, fax or telephone.
With Who May We Share Personal Information:
Unless we have your prior consent, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except that:
- We may disclose information which is held by us where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings;
- We may disclose personal information to our legal, accounting, marketing or other professional advisers, our website hosts and our courier, postal or transport providers, tradespeople and insurers (names and addresses only in the latter case);
- We may disclose your personal information to credit reference agencies and other persons from whom we require to take references about you prior to the use of our services;
We transmit credit/debit card information to third parties to the appropriate credit card company when we process payment for sales;
For How Long Do We Hold Personal Information:
We will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.