Nilfisk SDH 5120 Hire Ultra High Speed Floor Polisher: Powerful, ultra high speed 2000rpm burnisher with vacuum for a high gloss finish on hard floors such as marble, terrazzo etc.
MACHINE IS SUPPLIED COMPLETE AND READY TO USE!
Complete With: Polishing Pad.
It doesn’t take much just a very light touch and the SDH 5120 burnisher does the rest. Thanks to the Nilfisk floating pad, your hard floors will shine like never before.
2000 rpm adds that extra sheen effortlessly and more productively. Are your floors uneven? It makes no difference to the SDH 5120. The patented floating pad driver ”flattens out” dips and bulges.
Summing up its main benefits, this NILFISK:
• Offers an active dust extraction system and an optional mounted spray system.
• Adjusts pad pressure automatically, thanks to a patented automatic gas shock device.
• Follows hard floor contours, because its direct-drive motor is flexible-mounted.
• Easy for any operator to use since there’s no side-to-side torque to wrestle with.
• Increases your productivity without straining your back or your budget.
• Gives full pad contact on uneven floors, too.
Burnishing can raise dust. The dust extraction solves the problem with a disposable filter and an easily changed collector bag.
Pad pressure is automatically adjusted by a gas shock device, so the buffer pad always stays in full contact with the floor surface.
Voltage frequency V/Hz 230/50
Protection class (elec.) – II
Rating of brush motor W 1100
Pad diameter cm 51
Pad speed rpm 2000
Pad pressure Automatically adjusts
Cable length m 23
Dimension l x w x h cm 81 x 63 x 124
Operating weight kg 44
Noise level dB(A)/20?Pa 70
Passive dust extraction device Standard
All our long-term hires include:
– Operator Training
– 2 Services per year
– Safety inspection and testing (PAT testing)
– Option to change machine if desired*
&Unless due to misuse:
– All call outs are included
– All labour charges are included
– All parts are included (excluding consumable items)
– Replacement machine if repair is to take longer than 48 working hours
*Option to change for same or higher value machine. The hire rate may need to be adjusted accordingly
Great staff, great machine – the resin floor is, once again, back to its initial shining surface