The Truvox Orbis Dual Speed Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer Scrubber is part of the Orbis range this machine offers exceptional handling and productivity for cleaning and polishing hard floors. The handle height can be adjusted to suit cleaner requirements and can be folded for easy storage.
There are a wide variety of accessories available to accommodate all your cleaning requirements, including a solution tank for improved productivity when wet scrubbing and a vacuum kit for dust control.
The Truvox Orbis Floor Buffer Scrubber is a powerful single-disc rotary machine. It’s ideal for hospitals, shopping centres, airport concourses, sports centres and supermarkets. With a variety of sizes and speeds available, you can perform a wide range of floor care tasks such as:
- Spray cleaning
- Bonnet mopping
- Carpet shampooing
Truvox Orbis Dual Speed Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer Scrubber Features :
- High productivity, 1100 watt motor 200 rpm heavy duty model available with 8 kg extra weight that gives increased pad/brush pressure for more aggressive cleaning.
- High pad/brush pressure for effective cleaning.
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort and ease of use.
- Handle ratchet lock mechanism – allows the handle height to be adjusted to any user.
- Large wheels for easy transportation.
- Low motor height gives access under low furniture.
- Soft start motor systems and low vibration levels mean greater user comfort on long cleaning shifts.
- Single disc rotaries have an optional solution tank for wet scrubbing.
- Spray attachment is available to provide greater cleaning results. (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
- Safety interlock and dead man’s switch built into the handle for increased user safety.
- Comprehensive range of accessories to suit all cleaning needs.
- Standard or heavy duty 200 rpm available.
- Add on weights are available in a kit to convert standard Orbis 200 models to a Heavy Duty models. (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
How Are Our Machines Refurbished?
All Refurbished Machines are dismantled & inspected with any worn or damaged parts replaced. Bodywork is cleaned, restored and treated to look as good as new. The machines are then supplied:
– Fully Serviced
– With New Consumables, Filters, Brushes, Blades Etc.
– With All Accessories Required For Immediate Use
– Set-up & Tested
– Ready To Go!
Why Buy From Us?:
– Free Advice
– Training Available
– Try To Buy Available
– Spread Your Costs With Optional Finance
– 6 Months Guarantee On All Machines
– 12 Months Guarantee On All Batteries
– Full After Sales Back-up & Support