The Truvox Orbis 400 Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer is part of the Orbis range this machine offers exceptional handling and productivity for cleaning and polishing hard floors. You can adjust the handle height to meet cleaner requirements and fold it for easy storage.
SUPPLIED A COMPLETE AND READY-TO-USE MACHINE!
There are a wide variety of accessories available to accommodate all your cleaning requirements, including a solution tank for improved productivity when wet buffing and a vacuum kit for dust control.
The Truvox Orbis 400 Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer is a powerful single-disc rotary machine. Its ideal for hospitals, shopping centres, airport concourses, sports centres and supermarkets. With a variety of sizes and speeds available, you can perform a wide range of floor care tasks such as:
- Spray cleaning
(PLEASE NOTE MACHINE COLOUR MAY VARY FROM THE PICTURE DEPENDING ON WHATS IN STOCK)
Truvox Orbis 400 Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer Features :
- High productivity, 1100 watt motor 400 rpm heavy duty model available with 8 kg extra weight that gives increased pad/brush pressure for more aggressive cleaning.
- High pad/brush pressure for effective cleaning.
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort and ease of use.
- Handle ratchet lock mechanism – allows the handle height to be adjusted to any user.
- Large wheels for easy transportation.
- Low motor height gives access under low furniture.
- Soft start motor systems and low vibration levels mean greater user comfort on long cleaning shifts.
- Single disc rotaries have an optional solution tank for wet scrubbing.
- Spray attachment is available to provide greater cleaning results. (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
- Safety interlock and dead man’s switch are built into the handle for increased user safety.
- Comprehensive range of accessories to suit all cleaning needs.
- Standard or heavy duty 400 rpm available.
- The Orbis 400 HD has 8kg of extra weights for increased brush (or pad) pressure, providing more aggressive cleaning. (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
- Add on weights are available in a kit to convert standard Orbis 400 models to a Heavy Duty models.
How Are Our Machines Refurbished?
We dismantle and inspect all Refurbished Machines, replacing any worn or damaged parts. We clean, restore, and treat the bodywork to make it look as good as new. The machines are then supplied:
– Fully Serviced
– With New Consumables, Filters, Brushes, Blades Etc.
– With All Accessories Required For Immediate Use
– Set-up & Tested
– Ready To Go!
Why Buy From Us?:
– Free Advice
– Training Available
– Try To Buy Available
– Spread Your Costs With Optional Finance
– 6 Months Guarantee On All Machines
– 12 Months Guarantee On All Batteries
– Full After Sales Back-up & Support