The Truvox 400 Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer is part of the Orbis range this machine offers exceptional handling and productivity for cleaning and polishing hard floors. The handle height can be adjusted to suit cleaner requirements, and can be folded for easy storage.
There are a wide variety of accessories available to accommodate all your cleaning requirements, including a solution tank for improved productivity when wet buffing and a vacuum kit for dust control.
The Truvox 400 Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer is a powerful single-disc rotary machine. Its ideal for hospitals, shopping centres, airport concourses, sports centres and supermarkets. With a variety of sizes and speeds available, you can perform a wide range of floor care tasks such as:
- Spray cleaning
Truvox 400 Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer Features :
- High productivity, 1100 watt motor 400 rpm heavy duty model available with 8 kg extra weight that gives increased pad/brush pressure for more aggressive cleaning.
- High pad / brush pressure for effective cleaning.
- Ergonomic design for operator comfort and ease of use.
- Handle ratchet lock mechanism – allows the handle height to be adjusted to any user.
- Large wheels for easy transportation.
- Low motor height gives access under low furniture.
- Soft start motor system and low vibration levels means greater user comfort on long cleaning shifts.
- Single disc rotaries have optional solution tank for wet scrubbing.
- Optional spray attachment available to provide greater cleaning results.
- Safety interlock and dead man’s switch built into the handle for increased user safety.
- Comprehensive range of accessories to suit all cleaning needs.
- Standard or heavy duty 400 rpm available.
- The Orbis 400 HD has 8kg of extra weights for increased brush (or pad) pressure, providing more aggressive cleaning.
- Add on weights are available in a kit to convert standard Orbis 400 models to a Heavy Duty model.