The Tennant T500_65D New Battery Scrubber Dryer is an Excellent performing machine complete with electric adjustable brush/pad pressure to achieve the desired floor finish.
MACHINE IS SUPPLIED COMPLETE AND READY TO GO!
Complete With: Wet Battery kit, Standard Poly Brushes, Built-in Charger Charger, Linatex squeegee blades
Optional Upgrades: Gel Batteries, Ech20, Larger head sizes 70cm/80cm, Cylindrical head, Orbital Head, LCD Touch Screen, Tank Rinse Gun, Pad Boards & Pads
Reach a higher level of cleanliness, health, and safety with the new environmentally friendly T500. With electrically adjustable brush pressure this machine is excellent on delicate floor surfaces as well as deep scrubbing.
There is also a stripped back ‘Bare Bones’ version of this machine (The Tennant T500e) designed with economy value in mind.
- Reduce costs to clean, increase productivity, and simplify operator training with the Tennant T500_65D New Battery Scrubber Dryer suite of innovative technologies, such as optional ec-H2O NanoCleanTM, IRIS® Fleet Manager, or Pro-Panel™ LCD touch screen with customisable Zone Settings™.
- Quiet-ModeTM reduces noise levels for daytime cleaning without disruption
- Effectively remove floor finish without expensive stripping chemicals and improve cleaning performance with the orbital cleaning head option, featuring optimal down pressure and high RPMs.
- Reduce risk of slips and falls with a redesigned squeegee and integrated P-trap that improves water pick up and prevents water from dripping on the floor after cleaning.
- Reduce time spent trying to accurately fill the solution tank with optional auto-fill and water level monitor.
- Reduce the risk of contact with dirty recovery water and decrease the need for secondary cleaning operations caused from spills with optional flow control valve.
- Charge batteries safely with the lid closed with on-board charger fan and integrated venting.
- Optimise long-term performance of wet batteries with Smart-FillTM automatic battery watering.
- Help prevent breakdowns and simplify preventive maintenance and training with yellow touch points.