The Taski Ergodisc is a very strong and robust machine capable of cleaning & buffing a variety of different floor types.
SUPPLIED A COMPLETE AND READY-TO-USE MACHINE!
Condition Grade is rated 1 to 5 and is based on machine age and condition. Grade 1 is a very old machine in poor condition, Grade 5 is an ‘as new’ machine in excellent condition.
Complete With: Pad board & Pad.
The Taski Ergodisc High Speed buffer has a floating pad drive, this gives a constant working pressure and enables the machine to be used on uneven floors, this machine is especially well suited to spray cleaning and buffing.
The Taski Ergodisc High Speed buffers are part of an innovative range of single disc machines. The use of high-tech materials creates robust, shock absorbing machines with an extended lifetime and low service costs.
Better working conditions & improved productivity through:
– Anatomically formed grip
– Adjustable handle bar height
– Low vibration level
– Low noise level
– Soft start characteristics
Creates a safer working environment through:
– Hand protection due to closed handle
– High electrical safety due to double insulation
– Double safety lock
Ease of use results in improved efficiency through ease of:
– Training and operation
– Attachment of accessories, no tools required
– Storage and transportation, enabled by a foldable handle and
Multi-purpose, cost-efficient machine:
– Adaptable to many different cleaning tasks
– Full range of accessories available
The design utilises the industry leading and proven Taski Ergodisk handle. Designed in collaboration with an independent ergonomics expert, it ensures the most
comfortable and safe working position.
Working width 43 cm
Voltage 230 V / 50 Hz
Speed 400 rpm
Cable length 15 m
Weight 34 kg
Noise level 57 dB(A)
Motor height 38 cm
Protection class II
Nominal consumption 1100 W
Approvals CE / CB Test cert. / ÖVE / SEV
How Are Our Machines Refurbished?
All Refurbished Machines are dismantled & inspected with any worn or damaged parts replaced. Bodywork is cleaned, restored and treated to look as good as new. The machines are then supplied:
– Fully Serviced
– With New Consumables, Filters, Brushes, Blades Etc.
– With All Accessories Required For Immediate Use
– Set-up & Tested
– Ready To Go!
Why Buy From Us?:
– Free Advice
– Training Available
– Try To Buy Available
– Spread Your Costs With Optional Finance
– 6 Months Guarantee On All Machines
– 12 Months Guarantee On All Batteries
– Full After Sales Back-up & Support