The Taski Ergodisc 400 High Speed Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer is a very strong and robust machine capable of cleaning & buffing a variety of different floor types.
MACHINE IS SUPPLIED COMPLETE AND READY TO USE!
Complete With: Pad board & Pad.
The Taski Ergodisc 400 High Speed Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer has a floating pad drive, which gives a constant working pressure and enables the machine to be used on uneven floors, this machine is especially well suited to spray cleaning and buffing.
The Taski Ergodisk High Speed buffers belong to a pioneering series of single disc machines. Additionally, the utilisation of cutting-edge materials results in durable and resilient machines, which effectively absorb shocks. As a result, these machines have an extended lifespan and incur minimal service costs.
Better working conditions & improved productivity through:
– Anatomically formed grip
– Adjustable handle bar height
– Low vibration level
– Low noise level
– Soft start characteristics
Creates a safer working environment through:
– Hand protection due to closed handle
– High electrical safety due to double insulation
– Double safety lock
Ease of use results in improved efficiency through ease of:
– Training and operation
– Attachment of accessories, no tools required
– Storage and transportation, enabled by a foldable handle and
Multi-purpose, cost-efficient machine:
• Adaptable to many different cleaning tasks
• Full range of accessories available
The design incorporates the industry-leading and established Taski Ergodisk handle. Additionally, in collaboration with an independent ergonomics expert, it guarantees the utmost comfort and safety while maintaining a productive working posture.
Working width 43 cm
Voltage 230 V / 50 Hz
Speed 400 rpm
Cable length 15 m
Weight 34 kg
Noise level 57 dB(A)
Motor height 38 cm
Protection class II
Nominal consumption 1100 W
Approvals CE / CB Test cert. / ÖVE / SEV
How Are Our Machines Refurbished?
All Refurbished Machines are dismantled & inspected with any worn or damaged parts replaced. Bodywork is cleaned, restored and treated to look as good as new. The machines are then supplied:
– Fully Serviced
– With New Consumables, Filters, Brushes, Blades Etc.
– With All Accessories Required For Immediate Use
– Set-up & Tested
– Ready To Go!
Why Buy From Us?:
– Free Advice
– Training Available
– Try To Buy Available
– Spread Your Costs With Optional Finance
– 6 Months Guarantee On All Machines
– 12 Months Guarantee On All Batteries
– Full After Sales Back-up & Support