The Nilfisk FM400L Refurbished Rotary Floor Buffer is an industrial and robust machine capable of cleaning & scrubbing a variety of different floor types.
SUPPLY THE Nilfisk FM400L MACHINE IN A COMPLETE AND READY-TO-USE STATE!
Condition Grade is rated 1 to 5 and is based on machine age and condition. Grade 1 is a very old machine in poor condition, Grade 5 is an ‘as new’ machine in excellent condition.
Complete With: Pad board & Pad.
FM400 L machines: 43 cm brush/pad diameter, designed for medium-duty usage, comfortable operation, and effective results. Scrubbing, spray cleaning & stripping of hard floors, for example, are handled efficiently & quickly.
The FM400 range is also very quiet & can be used in hospitals. The safety button, dead man’s switch, high visibility cable, IPX4 rating, and automatic click on/off make the Nilfisk FM400 buffer as safe as possible during operation.
The Nilfisk FM400, with its sturdy metal frame, large wheels, protective bumpers, and sleek gloss paint, seamlessly combines these features in a modern design. This amalgamation not only showcases the machine’s robustness, durability, and easy cleaning capabilities, but also enhances its overall aesthetic appeal.
- Improved features: cable hook, big wheels, easy cable replacement, ergonomic handle and improved safety
- A complete range of optional accessories to suit specific tasks
How Are Our Machines Refurbished?
All Refurbished Machines are dismantled & inspected with any worn or damaged parts replaced. Bodywork is cleaned, restored and treated to look as good as new. The machines are then supplied:
– Fully Serviced
– With New Consumables, Filters, Brushes, Blades Etc.
– With All Accessories Required For Immediate Use
– Set-up & Tested
– Ready To Go!
Why Buy From Us?:
– Free Advice
– Training Available
– Try To Buy Available
– Spread Your Costs With Optional Finance
– 6 Months Guarantee On All Machines
– 12 Months Guarantee On All Batteries
– Full After Sales Back-up & Support