Floors are cleaned and dried in one single pass, and the compact design permits cleaning right to the edge, even in congested areas.
MACHINE IS SUPPLIED COMPLETE AND READY TO USE!
Complete With: Batteries, Charger & Standard Brush
SCRUBBER CA 451 UK
Silent, compact and easy to manoeuvre ensuring you more productivity
The walk-behind series has retained the best of the former generation, but offers more comfort and productivity in an improved design.
Floors are cleaned and dried in one single pass, and the compact design permits cleaning right to the edge, even in congested areas. And all the battery driven versions are now equipped with Ecoflex™ system, which keeps the consumption control, but it also guarantees the possibility to boost temporarily water and detergent for more aggressive cleaning tasks.
That is why this serie makes effective floor cleaning a fast, quiet and inexpensive task.
- Low noise level for daytime cleaning
- OneTouch™ dashboard operation
- Ecoflex™ option, detergent mixing system
- NoTools™ for changing squeegee blades
- Easy access to recovery tank for cleaning and maintenance
- Traction version with large wheels for easy handling
- Waterproof electrical control box
- Plug typeUK
- Max. speed (km/h)4
- Voltage/frequency (V/Hz)230/50-60
- IP protection classIPx4
- Insulation classI
- Rated power (W)1650
- Airflow (l/sec.)36
- Vacuum (kPa)13
- Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744)67.3
- Max. running time (hour)–
- Productivity theoretical/actual (m²/h)1800/900
- Scrubbing width (mm)450
- Max. climbing rate (%)–
- Water flow (l/m)0.5 to 1.6
- Solution/recovery tank (l)40/40
- Squeegee width (mm)760
- Brush/pad diameter (mm)450
- Brush pressure (kg)29
- Brush speed (RPM)150
- Net weight (kg)134
- Gross weight (gvw) (kg)176
- Length x width x height (mm)1150x510x1050
- Brush quantity and type1 Disc
- Cable versionIncluded
- Removable recovery lidIncluded
- Water level indicatorIncluded