The IPC Gansow CT 160BT 85 Refurbished Ride On Battery Scrubber Dryer is among the machines manufactured by IPC . The CT 160 stands out for its extraordinary performance combined with cutting-edge technology.
MACHINE IS SUPPLIED COMPLETE AND READY TO GO!
Complete With: Wet Battery kit, External Charger, Brushes or Pad Boards , Squeegee blades
The IPC Gansow CT 160BT 85 Refurbished Ride On Battery Scrubber Dryer has been designed for large area cleaning, with a 145 litre solution tank, 170 litre collection tank and a 85cm scrubbing width.
The IPC Gansow CT160 features a slim line control panel to give great all round visibility for the user, the CT160 is able to clean in confined spaces and around equipment without causing damage.
The CT160 has an easy to use control panel with 3 pre-set clean settings, thus allowing the user to clean a variety of surfaces at the touch of a button.
Solution delivery varies according to speed, the quantity can also be regulated from the control panel.
The brush deck features a self-levelling system to ensure maximum brush contact and to adapt to uneven flooring. The benefit of the self-levelling system is a reduced load on the brush motors thus giving increased battery life and reducing the strain on the motors.
Brushes and squeegee blades are changed without the use of tools allowing the user to maintain the wear parts.
IPC Gansow CT 160BT 85 Refurbished Ride On Battery Scrubber Dryer Over view.
- Huge solution tank capacity in minimum external space.
- Extensive running time (large battery compartment).
- Solution control with automatic stop (Solenoid valve).
- Brush control with automatic “delayed” stop.
- Pre-programmed working settings
- Patented SLS (self Leveling System) automatic brush pressure control.
- Uniform washing guaranteed by the washing head which adapts instantly to even the most irregular surfaces.
- High quality and performance vacuum motor
Ergonomics, User Friendly
- Great manoeuvrability thanks to optimum weight distribution
- Great visibility whilst working
- Designed to ensure minimum noise levels
- Designed for maximum comfort
- Easy to use control panel
- Automatic stop (by command release) in working mode
- Solution tank level indicator
- Battery level indicator
- Solution tank discharge hose
- Solution tank can be tilted
- Flashing beacon
Low Maintenance Costs
- Inlet and outlet filters for maximum solution tank protection
- AFS (Anti Foam System)
- Brush replacement without tools
- Squeegee blade can be used on 4 sides before replacement
- Automatic squeegee lift in reverse to avoid pre-mature wear and/or damage
- Squeegee assembly and blades replacement without tools
- Easy access to internal compartments
- Tanks and surrounding body in high density polyurethane
- Oil bath reduction gear
- Brush head designed to absorb harsh impact
- Squeegee system designed to absorb harsh impact
- Panel control switches protected against water and humidity