The Comac Electrostatic E Spray Cleaning Machine is a sanitising spray gun that exploits the principle of electrostatic induction to distribute disinfectant solutions on surfaces effectively and evenly.
SUPPLIED A COMPLETE AND READY-TO-USE MACHINE!
Complete With: Carry Case, Battery & Charger
The Comac Electrostatic E Spray offers a lightweight and genuinely comfortable experience, as it operates on a lithium battery, providing several hours of cable-free operation.
The electrostatic charge means that the spray is attracted to surfaces for a short period, this means that unseen areas are easily covered and no drips occur. The charge also ensures that the surface is uniformly coated, this means that less solution goes further.
Germs and bacteria are very quick to spread and settle in tight corners and hidden spots, disinfecting by hand takes a very long time, and lots of areas are also hard to reach and therefore difficult & even more time-consuming to thoroughly clean.
The Comac E spray stands out for its lightweight and compact design, making it effortless to use in tight spaces like bathrooms and elevators.
For effective disinfection, always follow the instructions for using the disinfectant solution provided by the manufacturer.
- Estimated coverage (up to sq.m./h/sq.ft./h): 350
- Tank with disinfectant (l/gal): 1
- Nozzle shape: Full Cone
- Particle size µm: 40/80/100
- Flow rate: 45 (Nozzle for 40 µm particles), 77 (Nozzle for 80 µm particles), 138 (Nozzle for 100 µm particles)
- Tank autonomy min: 22/12/8
- Product pump (W): 20
- Power supply (V/Hz): Li-ion 18V 2Ah
- Battery charger V: 18V 2000mA (Standard)
- Machine dimensions (Lxhxw) mm/inch: 417x280x95